The right early childhood education in Brooklyn is an incredibly important aspect of child development. Unfortunately, many parents forego preschool because it can be very difficult to find a professional preschool that offers quality early childhood education without breaking the bank. Many of the preschool programs that families are finding in the NYC area are inconsistent and offer no real benefits to the child. Ms. Taylor’s House is different! This preschool offers quality education to help a child build an educational foundation that will last them a lifetime!
Regardless of what you have heard about early childhood education in Brooklyn, it is incredibly beneficial to a child. Here are some of the benefits of enrolling your child in the early childhood education program at Ms. Taylor’s Preschool:
- Your child will enter kindergarten with better social skill; sharing, etc.
- According to the National Institute for Early Education Research, many children enter kindergarten with a better vocabulary, better math skills, and higher social skills that children that do not attend preschool.
- According to the National Institute for Early Education Research, children that attend preschool have been shown to read at a higher level than those that do not.
- Preschool teaches children how to act during class; raising their hand, not shouting out, etc.
- Early childhood education classes also help children become more independent by helping them problem solve without their parents.
- Preschool will help teach children that learning can be fun. This is a lesson that they can take with them for the rest of their lives.
While early childhood education programs in Brooklyn are voluntary, they are fantastic for young children. It is also much easier for parents to continue working if their child is properly cared for during the day. Contact Ms. Taylor’s Preschool to learn more about our programs or our locations in Brooklyn.