The Teacher must be professional and prepared as an educator in the field of Early Childhood Education.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementing the pre-school’s curriculum as required, as well as, the daily activities designed to meet the goal, objectives and philosophy of the center’s program.
- Establishment of a learning environment that will aid the children in social, emotional and intellectual growth.
- Instruction, maintenance, recording and evaluation of each child and their performance in the classroom.
- Assistance to parents understanding of and involvement in their children’s curriculum, growth and development outside of the classroom.
- Cooperation with staff members, assistants, volunteers and parents. As they all play a significant role in the development that will occur in our pre-school’s children.