The Educational Director is required to supervise over the entire pre-school’s children, manage the staff and teach classes. This person will also assume the duties of the Executive Director, in her absence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Supervision and evaluation of all pre-school staff members
- Provision of in service training and enforcement of program and personnel policy.
- Maintenance supervision of the facility, equipment, and supplies.
- Provision of periodic verification that the facility is in compliance with all licensing regulation and requirements (*i.e. fire drills, emergency exits, classroom capacity, etc.)
- Development of an appropriate curriculum as well as a system for teacher evaluation of each child’s progress.
- Encouragement of parent participation in pre-school extracurricular activities such as trips, performances, etc….
- Provisions of as many resources as possible, aimed at the enhancement of growth and development of each child in care.